Recruitment of Medical Officers HCMS-II on regular basis
Applications are invited for the posts of Medical Officers (HCMS-II):-
· Reservation benefit will be admissible to the bonafide residents of Haryana State and the certificate of SCs/BCs/ESM/DESM/PH of Haryana issued by the competent authority under the latest Govt. instructions will only be accepted.
· In case sufficient number of candidates of any of the above reserved categories are not available, those vacancies will be filled up from amongst general category candidates as a one time measure.
· A waiting list equal to 50% of total advertised posts will be prepared which will remain valid for a period of 3months from the date of issue of first appointment letter.
· The application forms, eligibility criteria and other information is available to download on the official website of Haryana Health Department i.e. http://haryanahealth.nic.in/. Please read the instructions before filling the application form.
· No Candidate should apply if he/she does not have their MBBS Degree, Internship completion certificate, permanent registration or if their result is awaited. All incomplete applications will be rejected.
· Last date to receive the application forms is 28-02-2011. Interviews will be held from 21-03-2011 onwards and roll numbers will be displayed on the official website by 10-03-2011.
Please visit the website for all updates and important announcements.
No call letter will be sent separately.
Director General, Health Services, Haryana,
Sector 6, Panchkula.